Sunday, 26 May 2013

Pictures from 'Blushes 'n Dimples' Makeovers & 'UniqueBerry Hairs' photoshoot




One of the models

Yesterday, i got together with my wonderful friend Ebere who is the CEO of 'UniqueBerry Hairs', and we had a bridal photoshoot done. It was great fun, and took all of 4 hours to finish. We had 2 beautiful models with wonderful facial features (every MUAs dream).

Ebere is truly talented and can conjure any bridal hairstyle you can think of! I was infact wow-ed again by her skills yesterday. I said again 'cos i've seen her work before...she made my bridesmaids hair on my wedding day.....all 5 of them. That was 3 years ago. Fast-forward to 2013, she is bigger and better! Well, i'll let you see for yourself because in times like this, pictures speak louder than words

Oh yes indeed!

If you are on my BBM, you have prolly seen some of these pictures, but those ones and these ones too are just teasers. The main pics are coming.



Werking hard!
















That's Eby's beautiful sister . Next is model number 2.


I was in the process of finishing one eyebrow before we remembered to take a 'before' picture *grins*














With the MUA (me) in the middle



Better views of the hair styles

You see what i was saying about 'UniqueBerry hairs'?

I knooooooow!!!

If you want to see more of 'Unique Berry hairs' photos, click HERE

MAKEUP BY : 'Blushes 'n Dimples Makeovers'
                          27520BFD, 08062511430

HAIR BY : 'Unique Berry hairs'
                    28E21457, 08089671185

PHOTOGRAPHY : 'Kayzee Studios', (and the unedited ones are by me and my camera.)
                                 2287BA76


Watch out for the main pictures later.....by the way, my t-shirt was made by Presik/Bela designs... click HERE to view her other designs.

Abrazos y besos.
post signature

21 comments:

  1. So lovely. Mi loveeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flawless look. See transformation! You are good!
    The hair stylist is good too! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely makeup,lovely pics n lovely hair do.phewww just finished reading all ur posts since u started....u are such a funny person...n u always put humour to ur write ups.welldone deary.Tochi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tochi, seriously?! You mean you read all 109 posts? You strong ooo! Loolz! Thanks for reading my blog, *hugs*

    Thanks Jess, you are far too kind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I did actually....I started from yesterday n finished up with ur newest post.my eyes are on fire,lol ;) had to take Boska painkillers.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really a nice and useful piece of information. I'm
    glad that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please
    stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.


    Look into my web page Buy Veluminous

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must really commend the Professional work both of u i.e d MUA & Hair Stylist did. U Guys did a great Job n Kudos. I pray my Husband 2 be, will live in Lagos so I can contact u both 4 my weddn Makeup & Hair(lol)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, the make-up is so pretty on you ladies and I love your hair style :)

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice work ma'am.. the second model is so pretty...

    http://aomosale.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the hair stlyes....they are really Fabulous. BTW, u do brows first b4 other things? Just asking. You know every MUA has his/her own unique way of creating their looks but the end result is same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i do brows, eyes and lips before applying the base makeup (primer,foundation, powder), then i apply blush last. Works best for me that way. Sometimes, i apply the base makeup first though....it all depends.

      Delete
  11. Hi. Lovely makeup,lovely pics n lovely hair do.phewww just finished reading all ur posts since u started....u are such a funny person...n u always put humour to ur write ups.Sussex Makeover photo-shoots has ability to highlighting one's facial expression, which explicitly requires added focus on a particular area.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is luvly nazor......Great job!!! Please do keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. am i so proud?*wipes tears*sniffs!am happy u are living ur dream........with so many past weddings in the family where have u been?*rolling eyes and throwing hands up*all the same me likey,still coming for my makeover and "otofo"shoot*big grin*jisike.nnenne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaawwwwwwwwww! Dalu so dear cousin.

      Delete

I love comments....leave some. *Winks*