Saturday, 30 March 2013

B 'n D makeover

Hello dolls,

Hope y'all are having a great Easter weekend?

Well, my laptop Internet connection is having some issues, so I've resolved to blogging with my iPad for now. When I tried doing it the normal way with "safari", I found out that I could type posts, but I couldn't post pictures. So, I downloaded the "Blogger" app. This one let's me type and post pictures, BUT the pictures only stay at the end of the post




It totally sucks!

#HeavySigh

But you know what they say.....half bread is better than none at all, so we'll make do with what we have....I hope this turns out well.

So I was playing around with colors and I came up with this look. I love my iPad, but it's worse than my phone when it comes to taking pictures. It's terrible I tell ya! In the look I did, the eyeshadows are a combo of gold, yellow, green and a little black for contouring.....but I can't even see the colours in the pictures *rolls eyes* I can't wait to get a professional camera.


Oya oooooo! Picture time haff rish
Manage the look abeg


Till next time..... Besos.



















8 comments:

  1. Sorry about the laptop connection. Typing long posts with an Ipad no easy o. I prefer my QWERTY o.

    Great job I must say. The pics kept getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the contrary, I like to type with my iPad, i'm actually type faster while using it. I just wish I could figure out a way around the picture thing.

      Thanks for the compliments.

      Delete
    2. *** I actually type faster***

      Delete
  2. Lovly pics, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics, nice job well done.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments....leave some. *Winks*